We are looking for a Senior Regulatory Advisory consultant to join one of the worlds premier consulting firms. In this role you will work with a variety of clients in the financial services sector, consulting, advising and project managing regulatory related engagements.
Based in Dublin city centre, our client offers a competitive salary, bonus, flexible working, strong investment in professional development, annual promotion cycles and a good benefits package including healthcare and pension.
They type of people they hire are those with strong backgrounds within financial services regulatory related positions, strong consulting mindset, excellent stakeholder management and project management.
- Ensuring assigned projects and tasks meet required deadlines
- Managing stakeholder expectations on an ongoing basis, both internally and towards clients
- Preparing formal reports and report presentations to Manager review stage
- Undertaking market research covering the key market sectors/target clients for the group which may include compilation work on surveys including preparation of the first draft of the resulting report to Manager review stage
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and projects
- Degree level qualification
- 5 years+ relevant industry experience
- Strong project management skills
If so, please apply today and we will review your CV within 24 hours. Alternatively, for more information, call Stephen Harrington on 01 7038893