Our client is a Global Leader in consultign and outservices to the financail services sector. Due to increasing business volumes, they are looking to hire a consultant in their regulatory advisory team.
This is an exciting varied role that will offer you the opportunity to broaden your skillset across a number of areas and different clients while learning from some of the best in the business.
- Ensuring assigned projects and tasks meet required deadlines
- Managing stakeholder expectations on an ongoing basis, both internally and towards clients
- Preparing formal reports and report presentations to Manager review stage
- Undertaking market research covering the key market sectors/target clients for the group which may include compilation work on surveys including preparation of the first draft of the resulting report to Manager review stage
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and projects
- Degree level qualification with 2:1 grade
- 4 years+ relevant industry experience
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Top class support and career development
If so, please apply today and we will review your CV within 24 hours.