Fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE to join a leading multi-national insurance firm on the market. This role is a senior role as the successful applicant will be responsible for providing accurate, timely and controlled accounting and reporting for complex reinsurance transactions. You will also become the key point of contact & manage the day to day relationships with brokers in relation to any accounting issues.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting in line with local and group requirements on a transaction basis;
- Preparation of variance analysis explaining transaction results versus prior periods and or budget, including the preparation of MD&A documents for management review.
- Establish sound accounting processes and procedures for new reinsurance transactions.
- Manage day to day reporting relationship with brokers and clients.
- Preparation of the annual budget for each reinsurance transaction;
- Prepare analysis of transaction results in a manner that can be easily understood by the Senior Management Team
- Adhere to all internal controls over the financial reporting process
- Manage relationship with the treasury team to ensure sufficient liquidity is in place to cover cashflow requirements for each reinsurance transaction.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant or Reinsurance Industry Experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to Rosy@executiveconnections.ie or call Rosy Kennedy, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 703 8820