We are currently working with a fast-growing provider of SME finance based in North Dublin, who are looking to appoint a Senior Compliance & Risk Manager who will be responsible for the development and management of their Compliance & Risk function.
The key requirements of the position will involve developing and delivering the board approved Compliance programme and reporting to management and the board.
In this role you will have responsibility for:
- Managing the compliance framework
- Maintain relationship with the Central Bank of Ireland
- MLRO and AML
- Subject matter expert in regulatory change management
- Maintain compliance risk framework
- Regulatory filings to CBI
- Operational risk reviews
- 5 years+ compliance or related experience
- Strong understanding of Central Bank of Ireland fitness and probity standards
- Some experience within SME lending
- Excellent knowledge of AML / KYC
What’s on offer?
The client will offer a generous basic salary in addition to annual bonus plus benefits package.
Please click on apply today and we will review your CV asap, alternatively if you have questions, please call Stephen Harrington on 01-7038893