Fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading and growing multinational insurance firms at a senior level and be involved in the drive and design and implementation of the finance strategy for the Irish Division. This role will offer the successful applicant responsibility of the preparation and review of the consolidated management reporting, business insights, work closely with senior management, Board and Executive Level.
- Lead, design, planning, implementation and review of the finance strategy
- Co – Ordination, preparation and review of the consolidation management reporting requirements for local and group executive management including the periodic budget and forecasts.
- Drives the management reporting timetables with the divisional finance teams ensuring any logistical gaps are considered before reporting period.
- The effective adoption of reporting and control tools
- Identify industry best practices, assessing these against the group’s work practices, financial control and reporting and implementing these across the group in an efficient and practical manner
- To prepare, control and report the Centre’s shared services cost base including the production of budgets, variance analysis and charge out process
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in a similar role .ie Insurance Accounting & Group Reporting an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Project management at a senior level
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to Rosy@executiveconnections.ie or call Rosy Kennedy, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 703 8820