Fixed Term 6 Month Contract for a Senior Project Manager ideally with relevant experience managing the incorporation of a new commercial lending entity and establishing related procurement services & other key business supports.
This government body is establishing a new residential lending entity. This contract role reports to the overall project team lead working within a small newly established team. The candidate will take a lead role is managing the work streams associated with the timely incorporation and operation of the new lending entity. These will include managing the co-ordination of procurement services, the identification of other business supports for the entity under SLA agreements and the management of specific workstreams required to deliver the project on time.
It’s not what you do day to day – It’s Why!
- 7 years relevant project management experience in Financial services / Banking / Lending.
- Relevant Project Management Qualification / Accreditation is preferred
- Proven delivery ability in leading & managing similar projects / implementations.
- Requires hands on, dynamic self-starter who can also work closely within a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both written & oral.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong knowledge of & experience in either Financial Services / Banking / Lending
This Senior Project Manager 6-month Contract role comes with a market leading salary & Benefits and the opportunity to join one of the leading State Bodies in Dublin.
Please note a full stamp 4 or EU passport is required as sponsorship is not available. You must be available immediately
Apply to this Role
If you are interested in applying to this Senior Project Manager Role please contact Derek Leahy today in strictest confidence. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call Derek on 01-703 8805 or you can email your CV to email@example.com with details as to why you think you are suitable for the role. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!