This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has an excellent culture in a brand new office building that has a state of the art gym onsite. There is a company emphasis on career growth. As the Team Leader on the TA On boarding team your main responsibility will be ensuring a quality and excellentl service is delivered to the clients.
In this role providing the highest level of client service is paramount. You will have to demonstrate the highest standard of professionalism and integrity. My client is seeking experience and career focused candidates. They are seeking candidates that will grow with them and stay with them for a significant length of their career. They will help you grow and progress in your career.
My client is a privately owned company that has a very collaborative culture that really wants to make you part of the team.
Remuneration for TA Investor On Boarding Team Leader:
Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package depending on experience.
Responsibilities of TA Investor On Boarding Team Leader:
- AML/KYC Investor on boarding team requires reviewing the application of group AML standards to new investor files before on boarding.
- Develop the TA on boarding team.
- Ensuring an excellent client relationship is built and maintained.
- Ability to review exceptions that require risk assessment and escalation to senior management.
- Review and escalate any exceptions
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Liaise with TA production support on new fund/share class and account opening.
- Possess an in depth knowledge of AML and KYC due diligence requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of onshore and offshore AML/KYC rules and regulations.
- In depth knowledge of typical legal structures including hedge funds, SPVs and partnerships.
- Must have excellent client relationship and communication skills.
- Establish excellent team morale.
- Attend all committee meetings.
- Hold one to one meetings with direct reports regularly.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Excellent problem solving ability which improves efficiency.
Knowledge/Skills/Qualifications required for TA Investor On Boarding Team Leader:
- Experience in two areas of TA with experience in AML/KYC advantageous.
- Minimum of 8 TA years experience with 5 years in AML.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Working knowledge of European regulation for AML.
- Strong people management experience.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ph:01-703 8819.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
Interested applicants should provide a current Curriculum Vitae to Gavin Martin (email@example.com), Consultant at Executive Connections Ireland Limitedusing the contact details presented on this page or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Established in 1991, Executive Connections enjoys an international reputation in recruitment excellence. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious institutions and exceptional professional services talent internationally.
Former Winner of the “Best in Sector – Financial Recruitment” at the Annual National Recruitment Federation (NRF) Awards.