Treasury Accountant role – 12 Month FTC – with leading PLC
- Prepare monthly management and annual statutory accounts for a number of Treasury entities.
- Review of control reports and the timely investigation and elimination of any differences.
- Ability to understand and explain the reported treasury numbers
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for a number of Treasury entities
- Compile, interpret and analyse data received from a large number of group companies
- Liaise with other departments, notably Treasury Operations and Group Tax
- Involvement in continuous improvement in procedures and systems development
- Qualified or late part-qualified ACA or ACCA
- Experience in a Treasury environment, preferably a corporate treasury
- IFRS knowledge
- Financial services exposure / Treasury product knowledge e.g. interest and cross currency swaps
- Exposure to multi-currency environment
- IFRS 9/IAS 32/IFRS 13 knowledge
- Mark to market / fair value knowledge
- SAP experience a distinct advantage